Lachlan Brown on Wed, 6 Mar 2002 06:05:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Its a Coup. Bilderberg + Shadow Government...Prepare to beweirded out further Paul...,

Paul, there was a Coup. Your Constitution has been discarded. You can read about it
in Nettime Bold from September 2001 onwards.
Material from these posts eventually appeared
in a range of arguments in other media against the Coup. The Coup is not going quite to plan.

Almost missed the post below from Charles Destree, a former Dutch Resistence worker, apparently, but Pavu.com caught it with a sort of reply in Bold.

C.D misspelt the URL for http://Bilderberg.org
The site looks a lot like, well, it looks a lot like the Shadow Government of the United States of America. /:=(

I don't know about the 'Englandspiel' nor
about Queen Wilhelmina and Prince Bernhard,
nor am I interested to find out, but I do know the following reply to Charles Destree may be due:

'The people on this list are in the main
for the dispersal of power and control not
its concentration.
They are therefore inheritors of the
rights you maintained won in your struggle with the Nazis, and they are against Shadow Government of any kind.
Keep your memory strong with heartwarming
tales of what you did to the Nazis. We
may need it. We may need the advice of all
of our elders.

Lachlan Brown

http://...-

some chicken, some neck.

>Dear friends,

I do not understand exactly, where is your place in the bilderberdg.org, and which are your interests.
Since more than eleven years I am busy with research concerning the Englandspiel.
Queen Wilhelmina and her son in law Prince Bernhard had to do with it.
May be you can be interested.
Than I'll send you some copy.

Thanks for your attention.
Best wishes,