Ecton, Littlefield & Zraket on Wed, 6 Mar 2002 04:30:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ADV: Scottsdale City Elections

The March 12 city election will decide what Scottsdale's future is to be.

The future preferred by folks who have chosen to make Scottsdale their home grows from
the Scottsdale whose residential, suburban, resort-like feel of open spaces, uncrowded
streets, small businesses, unique shops, and mountain vistas in a managed manner that
prevents population growth from outpacing infrastructure, schools, roads, ball fields,
senior centers, parks and other community services.

To protect this future and maintain our Scottsdale quality of life vote for George Zraket,
Bob Littlefield, Wayne Ecton, the candidates who put people before the growth industry's
profits.

The future envisioned by our opposition has downtown streets flanked by six-story
buildings, employment centers at Scottsdale Airpark and Horsemen's Park drawing 20,000
or more commuters daily from Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert and West Phoenix, even
more mega-malls and shopping centers to attract even more traffic to already congested
streets, and increased housing and commercial density on "infill" parcels from McKellips
to Shea stimulated by the kind of good ol' boy subsidies for which Scottsdale has become
infamous.

It's up to you to decide with your vote on March 12.  Please vote for vote for George
Zraket, Bob Littlefield, and Wayne Ecton.

Learn more about your candidates.  Click on to their websites.

Wayne Ecton –	www.wayneecton.com
Bob Littlefield –     www.littlefield2002.com
George Zraket –	www.zraket.com

If you prefer not to receive any more information from us about the Scottsdale City elections, and wish
to unsubscribe from our list, please click here, mailto:remove@randbad.com.  If you have previously
unsubscribed and are still receiving this message, you may email our Abuse Control Center at
Grand@randbad.com, or nospamws@yahoo.com?subject=abuse, or call 1-888-763-2497, or write us at:
report 177A Old South Path, Melville, NY 117474

Delivered by http://www.emailponyexpress.com/.  This letter is an in-kind donation to the campaigns of
George Zraket, Bob Littlefield and Wayne Ecton from Ernest Garfield.