bc on Wed, 27 Feb 2002 03:32:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Re: the development of a solar infrastructure

  no comment. next time please send the same post to me
  as you send to the list. else, it is only a political game.
  a critique can sometimes strengthen ideas, unless they
  are already figured out in advance- no questions asked.
  bc

<snipped>