cs_ml@northrock.bm on Sun, 24 Feb 2002 19:07:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ADV: A GLOBAL DIRECTORY OF MARITIME LIENS!!

Title: POST RECEIVABLE CLAIMS ONLINE

   - - - From Personal Watercraft to Ocean Transporters - - -
A global database for the searching and posting of Maritime Liens
                   Let  Marineliens.com work for you

BENEFITS:

     ·        Search our database before you buy or perform work on a vessel
            ·
Uncover hidden debt attached to a vessel
·        Post while work is in process, release when paid       !!!Great For Contractors!!!
·
Online personal web management of  Posted Claims
·
Post a missing or stolen vessel

 www.marineliens.com offers a positive pro-active approach to motivating
delinquent customers to settle their outstanding invoices.  Our site is
proving itself to be a MUST TOOL for the busy Marine Manager

If you have received this email in error we sincerely apologize.
This is an important message to certain people and they must see it.

Should you not want to receive further updates or news from marineliens.com
Please reply by clicking: DELETE!

Sincerely,

F. Stephen West

This E-mail is not SPAM under the Federal Regulatory laws of the United States. This message is being
sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal Legislation for commercial e-mail (H.R.4176-SECTION
101 PARAGRAPH (e) (1) (A)) and Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress.  We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience.
This message is not intended for residents of WA, NV, CA, & VA.
Screening of address's has been done to the best of our technical ability. If you are a California, Nevada,
 Washington, or Virginia resident please follow the instructions above and you will be permanently removed
 from our list immediately.