soundtoys on Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:33:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] soundtoys call

SOUNDTOYS.

Soundtoys is curating an exhibition of sonic art and soundtoys at the ICA in london, as part of Cybersonica in June 2002. We are also presenting works at Zeppelin in Barcelona in early march, and Den Hague film festival. We are looking for contributions of audio visual interactive works, net art, web design, application software, multimedia, generative music, interactive environments, essays. Works may take the form of art, games, generative music, interactive environments, shockwave movies, flash etc. They could be described as "new audio visual experiences", or multimedia experiments which explore the parameters of our new media world.

(1) FOR THE ONLINE EXHIBITION - audio visual work by artists using the internet as a medium. We are interested in the use of all internet friendly programming technologies eg shockwave, flash, vrml, java etc.send in via email..

(2) FOR THE FESTIVALS
Soundtoys are being asked to present the works offline at festivals. If you want to take part send in audio visual works and interactive art pieces. These must be finished projects. Send work and information in by cdrom via post.

If you work in this area we would like to hear from you.
Zip up your work and send some info about it. Don't forget to include relevant details.ie your name, project title, year created, brief bio, info about the work, and also send the work. If you files are too big but you would like it presented at festival send in a cd rom version.

Application form online.

SOUNDTOYS.NET
web and info... .... http://www.soundtoys.net
email .......... ..... info@soundtoys.net