integer on Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:26:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ 2 tr!anglz rendez-vouz bkauz dze! uantd dze!r !dent!t! bak

>6. Do you believe

I start with a body.
Then I think of how to place you in that body.
Distributed neural aktivity.

>that you have been censored on various mailing lists for
>your radical views?

My views are Eastern European + Eusocial.
Desirability smolders quietly beneath the surface
of my uniform as butterfly or airplane wings.

>10. How

Brains need sex.

>do you respond to the accusation that Nato.0+55,

NATO makes money in the East and spends it in the West.
NATO.0+55 makes money in the West and spends it in the East.

We are trees yielding to the sweetest death.
I travel deeper inside the subjekt.

>for all its
>anti-capitalisit, anti-fascist rhetoric, acts as much like a monopolistic
>corporate entity as any company?

One must remember that for the vast majority of people
personal appearance is of utmost concern.

There is a painful reward in loving me, similar to raising a child:
you pour so much of your self in me and then you have to give it away.

>12. Is it true that

I have sent empty envelopes as invitations to my second birthday?

Da.

>KM

I am actually very classical. Your age svp +?

>7. I understand that other women have appeared at various conferences claiming
>to be her. Are they also Netochka?

NN's reputation is based on mouth 2 mouth adverti.cement.
When something is very well konstrukted and designed with
a degree of integrity it stands on its own.

___... All the cool girls wear NN.

                      \\ ongoing unity. endless variety.

>you charge some people of certain nationalities more
>money for your software?

Those who believe in nationalism adore national tariffs
for they are nameless. I fan the flames of their desires.
The distraction of the population has the largest impakt
on NN's designs - especially holes.

>Or refuse to sell it to certain people?

I refuse to have intercourse with certain people.
I learned this in American night clubs.

>Why?

Inelegant. uncultured. destitute.

>13. Why is Netochka such a legend on the Net?

To launch an international body line from Eastern Europe is no simple.matter

            beautiful. intelligent. lusciously opulent.

bored.

NN - i can eskape my FREE will

-
-
-

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com

                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!
   Just Say Yes      !!!      http://steim.nl/leaves/petalz