integer on Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:22:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2

+0\ ekxtra.plus.klasse.

>>mmm.da.
>>
>>hap!l!.nn
>
>love,

>mmm. didnt mention that one.

>>>i am not.
>>you do.

mm.ne - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/mmmm.jpg

arent you ashamed +?  the earth is not flat
nato.0+55 - a source of pleasure 15 min each + e VERY day.

http://www.eusocial.com/plea/sure

luxury + ease just 01 klik away
[or 01 cigarette away whichever you prefer]

just imagine if you were boiling in potatoes.
i add butter. http://www.eusocial.com/simple/but/soooooo/good

>is there a possibility to send it?

if it falls in my lap - yes.

nn.  leisure-ware   [from head 2 toe ____... + every stop in between.  who are you kidding.

        hou uondrfl 2 b abl 2 g!v dzat u!ch u do not hav
        dze m!rakl ov empt! handz

        dolce m!rakolo
        simply part ov everyday life. wearing a rektangular kolor

konz!dr d!sz anekdote

>>http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/filmz/episode.mov
>

>perhaps you should add this to avoid trouble:

!t should b groun

>LEGAL NOTICE: All models appearing on the site are at least 18 years of age.

unl!ke nn

>( it's hardly to believe )

2 touch zerenet! u!th 01 f!ngr uet u!th tearz

>Subject: /55\stupid question

 Buy me,        Use me, Fool me,        but Love me

zuch reflekz!onz ma! lead 01 [poz!bl! m!] 2 dze konztataz!e
dzat kr!t!z!zm. abjur!ng = true. !tz dearezt
prerogat!vz but a!m!ng on dze uhole at a goal
lesz fut!le dzn dze automat!k adjuztmnt ov !deaz
should konf!n !tzcelv 2 zkolarl! !nkurz!onz
upon dze ver! realm zupozedl! bard 2 !t + u!ch
zeparat 4rom dze ztor! !n 01 realm uear dze authorz
perzonal!t! v!kt!m!szd b! dze pet! evntz ov l!fe kot!d!ene
ekxpresez !tzcelv ku!te freel! + oftn !n 01 d!zt!nkt!v manr.

konz!dr d!sz anekdote

! alone kan anzuer 4 m! fate

man!feztaz!onz ov ekz!ztensz = merel! prem!zez
u!th!n dze l!m!tz ov d!sz ekz!ztensz
ov 01 akt!v!t! uhoze true ekxtent = ku!te unknoun 2 m!.

dze f!n!t reprezentaz!on ov 01 tormnt u!ch ma! b etrnl.

!t ma! b dzat ! am doomd 2 retrasz m! ztepz undr dze
!luz!on dzat ! m ekxplor!ng.

ue hav reazon 2 bl!ev dzat d!sz marvelouz + po!gnant r!tual
uaz repeatd da!l! 4 zrvl !earz on end [klozel! l!nkd
u!th uat had !tz b!rth provokd]

dzoze 2 gatez = az 01 m!ror

dze revelaz!on !z [+ not u!thout elaz!on] dzat dze! arnt un!td.
[d!sz uaz zenzord  -  !et ! regret m! !nab!l!t! 2 f!ll d!sz gap]

01 dream about real!t!

01 dream about real!t! ov dream  [peut etre]

>  is it that time of the month again?

do ! look l!ke 01 zlot mazk!n 2 u +?

                                             n      n

                             n      n
                                                  v3kt0r.r2!n - ztra!ng !n 2 dze z!ngular!t!

-

Netochka Nezvanova    - desire free
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com