Cindy Jordan on Fri, 15 Feb 2002 16:56:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Error accessing your website

Title: Error accessing your website
On Thu Feb 14, 2002 at 11:01:05 AM EST I was unable to reach your web site:
due to the following error: Time Out

As of Fri Feb 15, 2002 at 10:55:39 AM EST I am able to access your web site again.

I work for InternetSeer, a Web site monitoring company. InternetSeer is conducting an ongoing study of web connectivity. As recommended by the Robots Guidelines, this email is being sent to explain our research activities and to let you know about the difficulty in connecting to your site.

The error listed above was initially detected by our primary site monitor in Philadelphia, Pa. then verified by our secondary site monitor located in Los Angeles, Ca. before this error event was recorded.

InternetSeer is the largest FREE web site monitoring company in the world. We provide free web site monitoring to over 1 million users worldwide. We'll monitor your web site every hour, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day for free.

To have InternetSeer monitor your web site for free, click here.

As part of your free web site monitoring, you'll receive immediate notifications when we encounter problems accessing your web site and weekly performance reports.

InternetSeer does not store or publish the content of your pages, but rather uses availability and link information for our research.

Click here to learn more about InternetSeer.

Sincerely,

Cindy Jordan
Web Site Analyst
InternetSeer

If you prefer not to receive any further alerts regarding regarding the availability of your Web site, click here to cancel, or reply to this message with the word "cancel" in the subject line.
##nettime-bold@nettime.org##