colman benson on Fri, 8 Feb 2002 15:06:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] LETTER OF ASSISTANCE

TEL: (225) 05-74-71-69.
ABIDJAN, D,IVOIRE

I know my message will come to you as a surprise.
I wish to write you this letter of assistance
believing that you will not betray the trust we are
to impose on you.

By brief introduction, I am BENSON COLMAN the onlY son
of PAULSON COLMAN former chief of defense-staff
of the(Republic of Guinea Bissau).

My late father was killed just last two years December
following his role as a rebel leader against the past
government of guinea Bissau in a political crisis.

Following this political crisis, I and my mother
were forced to leave our country to Abidjan the
capital city of Cote d’Ivoire for our dear lives.

It is here in Abidjan my late father deposited ONE
METALLIC TRUNK BOX in a Security Company.He registered
 it as an African Artworks as belonging
to his foreign business partner who will come with the
key for the claim of the consignment,but unfortunately
to us this his friend is not arround.He was among
those people that recently lost their lives at the
World Trade Centre in New York (U.S.A). The box
contain US$ 15,000.000.00 (fifteen Million United
States Dollars ). To be honest with you, this
is the only legacy left for me by my father which I am
with the certificate of deposit and other necessary
documents regarding this deposit.He did not disclose
to the Security Company the real content of the box.
I want to front you as the bonafide beneficiary of
the consignment and claim the consignment for onward
transfer of the Fund to your Bank Account abroad for
investment in your Country.
We have decided to offer you 15% of the total sum and
2% for other miscellaneous expenses you may incure on
the cause of this transaction. On the notice of your
willingness to assist me, I will tell you the
modalities we shall follow to ensure a smooth
hitch-free transaction.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
My regards to you and your family.

 Best regards
 BENSON AND MOTHER.

 NB: please do call me as soon as you receive this
 message.