smith paul on Tue, 5 Feb 2002 09:06:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] QUICK TRANSACTION!!

ATTIN:PRESIDENT/CEO

My name is Mr. PAUL SMITH, I work in National bank at
the private banking sector.
I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of my
bank who perished in a plane crash [Ethiopian airline
961] with some of the passengers on board.
Since the demise of this our customer, I personally
has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin
but all has proved abortive as no one has come to
claim his funds of usd. 20.5 m, [Twenty million five
hundred thousand united states dollars] which has been
with my branch for a very long time.
On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name
shall be used as the next of kin as no one has come
forth to be the next of kin. And the banking ethics
here does not allow such money to stay more than Six
years, because money will be recalled to the bank
treasury as unclaimed after this period.   In view of
this I got your contact through an uprooted search on
the internet realizing that your name and country is
similar to the deceased. I will give you 40% of the
total. Upon the receipt of your response, I will send
you by
fax or e-mail the application, bank’s name and fax
number  and the next step to take . I will not fail to
bring to your notice that this business is hitch free
and that you should not entertain any fear as all
modalities for fund transfer can be finalized within
five banking days, after you apply to the bank as a
relation to the deceased.
When you receive this letter. Kindly send me an e-mail
signifying your decision including your private
tel/fax numebrs for quick communication.

Respectfully submitted,

PAUL SMITH.
smithpaul3@yahoo.com