cdo2 on Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:09:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Stop Your Hair Loss Today! Look Here To Find Out How.....

Hair Loss Got You Down?
Would You Like to do Something About It?

$75 SAVINGS on Initial Order
(Mention product code 15 to save $75 on initial order)
Patented Hair Accelerator products are an all natural scientifically proven way to stop hair loss and grow new hair!

Hair Accelerator products are the first drug-free "total attack" program that aggressively combats hair loss internally and externally.  Our hair loss products have been clinically tested at Hospitals and Universities throughout the World.

Also Receive our FREE Online Guide to Hair Loss!
Start feeling confident again! Take the first step now!

We Can Help You!
Click Below For Details

http://66.163.36.12:97/accelerator/

To be taken off of our list visit http://66.163.36.12:97/offlist/