domiziana giordano on Tue, 29 Jan 2002 00:57:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] nettime's refugee in Australia

this mail to let inform that the news Ben Moretti has spread out on
Nettime have been heard at least in Italy.

I sent a mail to one of the major left-wing newspaper and they're the
only one to have published the new-after a couple of days.

this is the address:
  It is written in Italian but is about the protest in australia.
http://www.unita.it/index.asp?sezione_cod=HP