Rapha Staff on Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:43:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Attention Writers ...

Greetings!

We, here at Rapha Group, hope 2002 has started on a healthy and prosperous
note for you.

We are sending you this notice because a search of the Internet revealed
you might be a writer or have an interest in writing.  So, as you look
ahead to this new year, we'd like to introduce you to our newest software
program for writers, The Author's Assistant.  Developed and written by an
active writer, The Author's Assistant offers features for all writers --
from fiction, to magazine and newspaper articles, to technical and
business writing. Even students doing research papers will find The
Author's Assistant helpful.

Unlike other programs for writers that offer cookbook templates or
"How-to" didactic information, The Author's Assistant focuses on helping
you with the tasks of research and writing.  Detailed character sketches
help bring life to your characters.  The "SceneBuilder" helps you
brainstorm and develop your plot.  And the program's organizational tools
let you file, sort, and rapidly retrieve a wide variety of material for
future use, from funny quips and quotes to detailed notes.  By working in
conjunction with your existing word processor and web browser, it's never
been easier to research the web or cut-and-paste material from the web
into your notes and from your notes right into your work.

But let's not take any more time or space here.  For more information, go
to www.authorsassistant.com.  There you can see sample screen shots and
download a FREE 30-day preview demo.

We thank you for your time and look forward to your stopping by our web
site.  Have a great and productive new year ... with The Author's Assistant.

The Support Staff at
Rapha Group Software, Inc.
with the word REMOVE in the subject line.