Josh Yang on Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:21:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Education software total solution

Title: Software with a midas touch !

Dear Sir,

We have your name from your web site and know that you're our potential customer and need training software.

We're a software producer specialized in Education & Enterprise Total Solution. For example, system and data recovery software, multimedia network teaching platform...and so on.

Please choice software, it will go to our web site for you to see the product's details

Net Recovery Genius:   System and data recovery software

Lanstar:  Multimedia network teaching platform

Please visit our web site and contact me for more details as follows,

If you interested in this software,  but you're  end user.  May you introduce distributor to me ?

If you don't like to receipt this message again. Please return mail to me. I will remove your data from my list.

With best regards

Josh Yang

mailto:josh@goldensoft.com.tw

http://www.gotogs.com/

Distributor Wanted
Choice Software Choose Product Recovery Genius Net Recovery Genius Time Tracer LanStar Power VOD NetCD CD Ghost Cyber ! Phone Net Broadcaster Net Exam System Saver

!
MIS Engineers' Most Powerful Tool for System Maintenance
GoldenSoft Net Recovery Genius secures the system and data from virus attacks, bugs caused by adding/deleting programs and disasters such as the hard disk formatted by malicious users. It keeps the best performance of your computers and data and makes it easier to maintain IT facilities. By using Net Recovery Genius, an MIS engineers is able to get 254 PCs ready in one minute.

Scope of Application

MIS Engineers' Most Powerful Tool for System Maintenance
Enterprise Market: Internet coffee shops, Comput! ers classrooms, administration and training centers.
No need to worry any setting change by another people.
Best tool for MIS, all the troubles will disappear once reset.
Prevent Virus destroy the OS
Education Market: Computers classrooms and administration.
Allow students operate the system command. Don't worry about the OS be destroy.
OS protected by Net Recovery Genius, MIS will not waste time in maintenance.

GoldenSoft creates software for educational, enterprise, data protection, and personal development channels. System integration (OEM and ODM) and bundling services are also available.