Soheila Salem on Wed, 16 Jan 2002 23:06:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Porto Alegre World Social Forum

Hi there,

I am a student at the University of Toronto doing some research on the World Social Forum in Porto Alegre in January 2002.  I have been trying to track down the sign-on list for this years meeting, but unfortunately I have been having some problems.  I have found last year's sign-on list from your site.  However if it is not too much trouble to ask, could you please inform me as to how or where I can obtain this year's list.

Thank you,

Soheila Salem

_______________________________________________ Nettime-bold mailing list Nettime-bold@nettime.org http://amsterdam.nettime.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-bold