msdm on Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:47:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Tower Block demolition...looking for support

Title: Tower Block demolition...looking for support
Hello,

Two tower blocks called Antrim and Cavan are being blown down in Bow, East
London next Sunday 20th at 12.00am. I am organising an 'event' in Victoria
Park (the viewing area) to compliment the demolition. My intention is to
make a group photograph of as many people as I can who come to the park to
watch the blow down. The photographer will be high up on a cherry picker.

To make this work as smoothly as possible I am looking for lots of
volunteers who would be willing to spare an hour and a half from 11.00am to
help hand out flyers, inform people about the group photograph and help
usher them into position. The photograph will be taken immediately after the
buildings have fallen.

If you know of anyone who would be interested in helping, I would be really
grateful. And if you want to watch the skyscrapers disappear it will be nice
to see you there.

Potential volunteers should email me or phone me on 0797 134 1768 for
details.

Many, many thanks

Amy Plant

--
paula roush / msdm
mobile strategies of display & mediation