thegoodgoods on Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:01:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] We advertise for you.

Title: New Page 2

Are You Looking For Internet E-mail Campaigns?

Fully targeted to your business & product needs!

  • Normal Rates: 10 emails targeted, extracted, & sent for one penny!
  • Our Limited Offer: $10 for e-mails sent to 10,000 addresses!
  • Your e-mail is sent to fresh address lists pulled and cleaned daily,  just for you!
  • We do all the work & you get all the email lists from your campaign also.
  • You paid for them, They are yours!

No Hype, No Bull, No "Month-Old" Lists!

Just sit back and watch the leads generate.

To prove our worth, for a limited time, we will send one batch for free.

Please fill out the form below and a representative will contact you the following business day.

Please provide the following contact information:

Name

Title

Organization

Work Phone

Home Phone

E-mail

URL

If you would like to be removed from this list, click here.