Joseph Assenza on Wed, 2 Jan 2002 01:39:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] internet privacy solution

Hello from NY,

I want to share a profitable ad campaign with you.  We both have much to gain.  I sell this
program on my web sites and have a terrific response.  I use it on my own pc.
It is called Evidence Eliminator and is one of the most profitable software programs sold
today.

Example ads at the bottom of these pages:

http://www.gis.net/~catb/nympersonals.html
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/jca507/retrotv.html

As an affiliate, you make ONE HALF of the sale price on leads generated from your sites.  In
the second tier (as I will be) five percent
of YOUR sale.  We are talking about a product which sells for over $100. and I have kept a
rate of about 5 sales out of 100 hits.
Phenomenal..... for a moderately expensive product.  You have some control over the
pricing at your site which may vary depending
upon your clientelle.

This is no cost to you, merely join and place a banner or link on your site.  Try it on your own
pc today!

Enroll link:
http://www.evidence-eliminator.com/associate_application.shtml?A657061+
Purchase link:
http://www.gis.net/~catb/pc_security.html

If you've received this in error, please reply and you will be removed
Joseph Assenza
jas@optonline.net