Bill Spornitz on Thu, 20 Dec 2001 18:10:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Hey wait a minute -- aren't you guys *Canadian*?

Friends;

I'm afraid to report that the distinction *Canadian* has taken a
direct hit, *on the home front*, thanks to a number of factors.

Whatever it is we _were_, what we _are_ very quickly becoming is
estate workers;  keepers of _your_ wells,  bruces@well.com; our water
for your thirsty lips and neon lights, our oil wells quenching your
thirst for speed and convenience; comes with bullet-proof shell,
interiors designed by your finest ergo-technocrons.

What's that? No problem! How high? - all sold to you, f.o.b. your
place, at your prices.

We are joining the rest of the world, taking our place in the
hollywood line-up of butlers and maids. Of well-keepers. Of butlers
standing in wells. Just trying to get away from the smart bombs.

hohoho