luko / caipirinha on Sat, 15 Dec 2001 00:32:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] caipirinha productions update

hello from caipirinha productions,
we are happy to report that our most recent forum discussion which
took place this past dec. 11th in san francisco was a success with
over 200 people in attendance.  we had a very interesting panel and a
passionate and engaged audience.  this was our fifth such forum, our
next will be take place in january at the sundance film festival.
iara's film, 'beneath the borqa' will be a part of the shorts
competition and we will use the opportunity to host another forum to
engage the film community.  if you would be so kind as to send us
your mailing address we would be very happy to keep you posted on our
activities in 2002.
have a happy and healthy holiday season and a peaceful new year.
caipirinha productions

CAIPIRINHA productions ('ky-pee-reen-ya') is an independent mixed
media arts & culture company with activities in the fields of film,
music and human rights. we promote diversity, tolerance and peace
beyond borders and seek to encourage ordinary people to participate
in the discussion of complex world affairs.  www.caipirinha.com

luko / caipirinha productions

510 la guardia place 4th &5th floor.  nyc, ny 10012

T: 212.780.5737 F: 212.260.3237

www.caipirinha.com