Prince Dada on Fri, 14 Dec 2001 21:35:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

ATTENTION: This letter was borne out of my desire to establish a business/mutual relationship with you.My name is Prince Dada,son of Chief Michael Dada (The former deputy minister of finance under the ousted civilian government) who was killed and mutilated by the Military Junta,led by Major Paul Koroma after overthrowing the elected government of President Tijan Kabba.Though I do not know to what extent you are familiar with the events in Sierra-Leone,but the pressure of war drove me and my mother into exile where we have been living under political asylum. Sadly,my mother died of cancer three weeks ago and was burried in Spain.Prior to her death,she handed me over a certificate meant for a secret deposit which my father made in a Security Company in Spain,the deposit that worth US$10.5 Million Dollars (Ten million,five hundred thousand Dollars only) this was money paid to his corporation by its oversea Company in the heat of the conflict.He made this savings on his name with the hope of converting it for his personal use at the end of the war;But was killed when the conflict intensified as a result of his opposition to the rebel forces. I have contacted the Security Company to confirm the deposit and establish ownership.Due to the death of my mother and the return of peace in Sierra-Leone,I have decided to solicit for a trustworthy individual or Company that will assist me in the transfer and business re-investment of the money.I cannot do it alone due to my present social status and total ignorance of the business world.You will be given a negotiable percentage at the end of the transaction. If you are interested in the above proposal,contact me immediately through this same e-mail address or telephone number:0034-605-541-610,the latter (telephone number),prefarable for more details and easier communication.You must maintain absolute confidentiality to ensure success.Please indicate your personal telephone and fax numbers when replying. Best regards, Prince Dada. _______________________________________________ Nettime-bold mailing list Nettime-bold@nettime.org http://amsterdam.nettime.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-bold