Skillometer_Tests on Fri, 14 Dec 2001 06:57:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ADV: Advertise your skills to hiring managers

Advertise Yourself
Would you like us to tell hiring managers at our client companies that you are one of the best in your area of expertise?

Take a Skillometer online IT skills test. If you are one of the top scorers and you want to advertise your skills to interested companies, we will send your name to our clients who have signed up to receive this information.

Click here for more information.

Skillometer --- Leading IT Testing