Promise Sanco on Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:27:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT ASSISTANCE AND CONFIDENTIAL

PROMISE SANCO
TEL : +22507654995
ABIDJJAN - COTE D'IVOIRE

My name is Mr. PROMISE SANCO, a citizen of Sierra
Leone.
I got your contact from the Chamber of Commerce here
during my search for an international business
relationship. I am residing in Abidjan the capital
city of Cote d'Ivoire. In fact I worked with the
Sierra-Leonean Diamond co-operation as one of the
directors. I was in charge for the sales of diamond
and exported ones. During the renewed political
crisis
of which the United Nations apprehended the rebels
leader known as Foday Sankoh who has been causing
causing problems in my country. It was then that I
moved the total sum of US $18,000,000.00 (Eighteen
Million United States Dollars) belonging to the
government of Sierra Leone, in fact I didnt give
the
account to the government because of the crisis. Now
that every thing has come down. I personally want to
transfer the money out of Africa to overseas where
can invest this money properly and bring up my
familythere.
Right now I have already discharged my assignment as
civil servant in the government seat. This money has
no trace at all, that's the reason why I waited for
very long time for things to calm down, before I
could
transfer the money out for onward use.
However, I deposited the money into a bank here
called
(BICICI BANK) with the document covering the
lodgement. But I didnt use my name to avoid trace.
have equally filled the whole that might bring
scandal, so the business is 100% risk free.
I have promise to gratify you with 10% of the
total
sum for your kind assistance, if you can avail me an
account facility where I can transfer the money
into.
After much we can know each other sign some
necessary
document like agreement for both mutual
understanding
that of finally the money gets to your account that
you can not sit on my money, or even claim more
percentage than what agreed on. This agreement must
be done by you with your letter headed paper signed
by
you and must be notarised by your legal attachi.
Once I am convinced with this lay down agreement, I
will now instruct the bank to transfer the money to
your account. In addition a letter of an invitation
is
highly needed because I will fly to meet with you
assoon the transfer is done.
If you accept this proposal you are advised to send
me your banking details for the transfer. Please I
beg
that the information passed through must be treated
with absolute confidentiality considering how I got
the money to avoid trace or problem. Upon receipt
of
the message if you are not interested please kindly
destroy. And keep to yourself do not let someone
else
see or you telling another person about it for my
security. In Africa here we surfer a lot so this is
great opportunity for me. Thanks million time if you
act as instructed. Your urgent respond is highly
needed, or you can call me on this n0 + 22507654995
For more discussions or email me on his address
promise_sanco@yahoo.com

 My regards

PROMISE SANCO