jeol bundu on Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:29:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] CONFIDENTIAL

        PERSONAL AND STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

   Dear,
     I am Mrs Suzane Bundu. an Ivorien widow with an
only son Jeol Bundu.My husband was the chief
security officer to the ousted President Henry DEBIE
of Cote d'voire.During the over throw of 24th
December 1999, my husband was among the people that
were killed by the military.
Since after his death, I ran away with my only son,
I do hereby wish to ask for your assistance in urgent
business transaction that requires absolute honesty
and secrecy.Although I did not in any way disclose
to my friend the details of this my proposal due to
confidential nature of this transaction.By virtue of
my husband's position.
The former President(BEDIE)gave him US 20.000.000.00
Dollars(Twenty million US dollars) cash in US 100.00
dollars bill stacked in a box when he got
information that the militaries were planning to over
throw him.Immediately my husband was confirmed dead, I
made away with this box with my only son so that we
can not be reached by Mr BEDIE. I have really been
waiting for a more suitable time and opportunity to
contact you concerning this transaction.
Right now, the money is in a safe place, I deposited
it with a security company for safe keeping.
I am using this opportunity to seek for your
assistance to move this money to your country, to be
invested on behalf of my only son.
For this business to be concluded immediately, all
you need to do is to arrange to meet with me and my
son where this box is been lodged, open an account in
your name, pay in the whole money after clearing and
transfering it to your chosen account.
We can't do that on our own because we don't have
account else where, moreover, we don't have any
business to cover-up that is why we needed your
assistance.
I am ready to offer you 30% of the total sum and
give you the full power to manage the reamaining 70%
on behalf of my son.you can contact my son Jeol on
this number. (00228)903-71-25,where we are curently
staying in a sister's house in Lome-Togo.This money we
deposited it in the best security company in
LOME-TOGO.
Upon conclusion of arrangement, we shall forward to
you the certificate of deposit, and the phone and
fax number of the security company for confirmation.
immediately you recieve this e-mail
message, reply me back through this e-mail address.
Please I want us to finish this business as quikly
as  possible.

Yours faithfuly
Mrs Suzane Bundu.

http://shopping.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Shopping
- Free CDs for thousands of Priority Shoppers!