Michael Mandiberg on Fri, 7 Dec 2001 23:22:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Fwd: Copyright Warning

sony cracking down on transmission of music files.

it is a little frightening that they (a corporation) are monitoring
the bandwidth like police officers to protect their
sovereignity(sp?), and then using educational institutions as their
enforcers.