Lachlan Brown on Fri, 7 Dec 2001 03:00:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] James Stevens in 1998

Welcome to www.spc.org

The drop down below lists the active subdomains of spc.org
www.spc.org bak.spc.org consume.spc.org dek.spc.org diy.spc.org rad.spc.org south.spc.org wap.spc.org statistics

SPC establishes and supports independently organised spaces for open access and creative experimentation, the hub around which some diverse energies and initiatives interconnect.

All the services and resourses at SPC have recently been upgraded cleaned and rejuvinated! We have also recently been awarded a fund from the London Arts with which we will underpin and extend further.

We are now offering a wider range of on-line facilities for subscribers across the UK. Please get in touch if you are interested in hearing more about webserver and domain hosting, streaming media, ftp, listserver and project support.

see hosted domain statistics here

james@spc.org

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup