merchantinc126308426 on Fri, 7 Dec 2001 02:13:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Do You Accept Credit Cards?

Title: We Process Credit Cards

Do you accept credit cards? Your competition does!

This program that we have developed simply cannot be matched both in pricing and functionality. The system that we utilize is our Gateway which will provide two key functions.

One is allowing your customer to purchase with a credit card in a secure real-time environment on your Web Site whether you are utilizing a shopping cart or not. Funds will deposit into your Personal or Business account within 48 hours.

The second feature that you will have is access to a Virtual terminal which you can manually key in Credit Card orders and receive real-time authorizations for phone & mail order transactions.

We will have you processing Credit Cards Within 3 days regardless of Credit!!!

Special Pricing Structure

One Time fee for Gateway & Virtual Terminal

$195.00

Discount Rate

2.35%

Transaction Fee

0.25

Monthly Service & Statement Fee

$10.00

Monthly Gateway Fee

$20.00

Total Monthly Fee =

$30.00

To request more information Simply Fill out this form and a sales representative will contact you within 2 hours

Your  Email Address:

Your Name:

Business Name:

Business Phone Number:

Home Phone Number:

If you understand how a merchant account works and would like to apply click here

Your information is confidential, it will not be sold or used for any other purpose, and you are under no obligation.

List Removal/OPT-OUT Option
Click Here