Alan Sondheim on Wed, 5 Dec 2001 10:43:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] we will all die

=

we will all die.

this is a message from someone frightened to death. this is a message from
someone unable to speak. this is a message from someone in hiding. this is
a message from someone about to be murdered. this is a message from
someone spreading hatred. this is a message from someone spreading
disease. this is a message from someone about to be arrested. this is a
message from you. this is a message from you frightened to death. this is
a message from you unable to speak. this is a message from you in hiding.
this is a message from you about to be murdered. this is a message from
you spreading hatred. this is a message from you spreading disease. this
is a message from you about to be arrested. this is a message from him
frightened to death. this is a message from him unable to speak. this is a
message from him in hiding. this is a message from him about to be
murdered. this is a message from him spreading hatred. this is a message
from him spreading disease. this is a message from him about to be
arrested. this is a message from her frightened to death. this is a
message from her unable to speak. this is a message from her in hiding.
this is a message from her about to be murdered. this is a message from
her spreading hatred. this is a message from her spreading disease. this
is a message from her about to be arrested. this is a message from me
frightening them to death. this is a message from me able to speak. this
is a public message from me. this is a message from me about to kill. this
is a message from me spreading fear. this is a message from me spreading
disease. this is a message from me about to make arrest. this is america
speaking. do you recognize america speaking. this is america speaking. do
you recognize america speaking. this is america speaking. i am spreading
fear.

_