yam41552 on Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:51:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Save From 10% to 30% with the Online Book Club! Time:8:54:56 AM

Book Marketing Online is pleased to announce the creation of a highly focused on-line book club for

Books that Nurture and Support Sustainable Lifestyles and our Planet Mother Earth

10% to 30% discount on all books ~ plus special promotions

Health / Environment / Ecology and Sustainability

Native American Art and Culture

Hispanic Art and Culture

Southwest Art and Culture

Book Titles Include:

Art Books, Bilingual Books, Children’s Books, Cookbooks, Collector’s Guides, Fiction, Mysteries, Philosophy, Poetry, Southwest Lifestyles, Spirituality, Sustainable Life Styles, Travel Guides, Women’s Voices and More.

NEW Health / Environment / Ecology / Sustainability BOOK SELECTION

Order now and receive

BEYOND RECYCLING, A Re-User’s Guide FREE - $14.95 value

Next Day Delivery Available

Click Here to receive additional information about our bookclub and access our on-line catalog

(No attachments or files will be sent)

Unsubscribe