morrison henry on Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:06:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] CONFIDENTIAL

FROM: THE DESK OF MAJOR MALAM  ABACHA
ATTN: PRESIDENT/CEO

Dear sir,

I am major MALAM ABACHA (RTD) in the Nigerian Army
and
also brother to the late former Nigerian  Minitary
Head of state. Gen Sani Abacha who died on 8th June,
1998. I got your contact through WORLD INDUSTRIAL
REPORTER
supplier when searching for a reliable person that
can
handle this Top Secret and Confidential Business
Investment together with me. Hence I decided to
contact you for assistance because of your position.

I have with me the sum of $35m USD(THIRTY-FIVE
MILLION
UNITED STATE DOLLARS) which I want to invest into
your
company for  Re: importation of computers and
telecommunication gadgets  into the large market
here
in Nigeria from your country and for  further
investment.

This huge amount of money belonged to my Late
Brother,
Gen. Sani Abacha. He made this money from Crude Oil
while serving as the Head of State of  the Federal
Republic of Nigeria before his untimely  death. When
got the sad news of his sudden death I quickly
desposited this money in a private account in the
Central Bank of Nigeria where this money is now
waiting for claim for safe keeping overseas and for
further investment. So, I am writing in respect for
you to forward to me your name, your company’s name
and account where this money will be transferred
into
your private bank account as the original
beneficiary
of the fund. So, I will instruct the Central Bank of
Nigeria,( CBN )to transfer this fund immediately
into
your bank account as if I am paying you for Goods
your company supplied to the Federal Government of
Nigeria during my brother’s  tenure in office.

This is because the present administration of
president Olusegun Obasanjo has been trying and has
mapped out strategies to recover all my brother’s
assets both here in Nigeria and overseas to the
extent
that his Buildings and Huge Amount of money were
discovered and seized by the Federal Government of
Nigeria and this is the reason why I don’t want to
use
our family’s name, Abacha  to claim this money out
from the Central Bank of Nigeria because of security
reasons and the Federal Government of Nigeria does
not
empower us to operate foreign accounts that is why I
have contacted you to use your company’s name to
claim
this money out of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Please,
if you are interested to assist me do not waste time
to let me know and tell me the percentage you will
like me to offer you for assisting me. I am looking
forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Major MAalam Abacha