Marketing Solutions on Tue, 27 Nov 2001 23:09:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Jump start your sales.

CALL TOLL FREE 800-299-8280 TODAY

Pricing:

General Fax Lists .05 - .10 BASED ON VOLUME
Guaranteed to beat any competitor by 5%
Do your shopping first then call us with your recent quote.

Availability:

1.4 Million International Business Fax numbers
4.9 Million US Fax Numbers
400,000 UK Fax numbers
50,000 Australian Fax numbers
450,000 Canadian Fax numbers

Over 5 Million US Business Fax numbers in Full Record!

 Targeting Information:
 List Accuracy:

Information can be sorted by
SIC
City
Province

To insure accuracy all lists are compiled within 90 days of order!
Replacement guarantee for all bad fax numbers.

Minimum Order:
Delivery Format:

$25000

Excel
Dbase format
Comma delimited
Many other formats

Delivery:
Free Services:

E-mail
CD-Rom

FREE uploads to:
Fax4free.com
Cynet,
Untel

AUTO DIAL & CALL CENTER Lists:

We supply Targeted dialing lists to telemarkers, call centers and autidialer industries for less!

Quality lists, area code updated weekly. Access to Over 110 Million Consumers and 11 Million US Businesses. Target by SIC Code, Zip Code, Age range etc etc Call 800-299-8280 to find out more about our lists

Pricing: Guaranteed to sell higher quality LISTS for LESS

We offer FAX APPEND Service

We can add the current fax number to any business file.

to be removed, simply email removals@email.com with your request.