integer on Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:18:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ m!lkz klr repozez

uant zom +?

Chris Byrne <chris@cryptic.demon.co.uk>

>Netochka my dear, how nice to hear from you (singular/plural/distributed).

dze !nzpektrz uear darknesz + uazpz az alarm klokx.
dze muz!kl ra!z r zueeet zueeeeet + u hav a blak e!e.

>At 3:38 pm +0100 26/11/01, integer@www.god-emil.dk wrote:
>>it is medievally ironic that new media scotland stable of artists is
>>inspired by Netochka Nezvanova [dze 01 + 1x only]
>
>Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery. I'm sure that Netochka is
>aware of her/its/their sources of inspiration. Netochka's neo-futurist
>agit-prop poetry and pseudo-Monty Cantsin collective identity are tried and
>tested avant-gardist tactics.

dze addoraz!on landzkape !z GREEEEEEEENN

>>whilst severely dressed korporat fascist worm Chris Byrne
>
>Severely dressed? Moi?

b!enzur kret!n.
da! aftr !ezterda! ! zau u danz!ng u!th an e!elesz rodent
uear!ng baz!l + m!gnonete.

>>in collaboration with ekxtra ugly + destitute okzident worms
>>has on occasions numerous attempted [and at the earliest of morning hours
>>at that!!!!]
>>to digitally murder NN.
>
>Be specific, please - it all sounds terribly exciting but perhaps the
>meaning of this allegation could be explained?
>
>Chris

7x pret! ztranded ! love you.z
+ dze bod! returnz 2 dze zpasz !t
abandoned b4 m!x!ng u!th `z!v!l!zaz!on`.
portalz 2 dze dezert ! tell u.
!et !t !z ov dezpa!r pearlz r made.

b!e b!e fasc!zt.