bxdgzudows on Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:09:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Is your mortgage APR as low as 3.95 ??? -npbekjcjiw

         THE BEST LENDERS IN THE COUNTRY.

Visit : http://www.doyousave.com and get all that for FREE!!

With literally over 500,000 variety of loans available from
hundreds of lenders, finding the best one for your need is
difficult at best. Your ORDINARY LOAN OFFICERS can not deal
with the issue effectively either. It is just not humanly
possible to search through that many loan programs to find
the one you need!

That's why WE HAVE DONE THE EXTRA-ORDINARY! We have
developed a specialized loan search engine which zips through
all available loan products in the country in seconds to locate
what could be most beneficial loan program for you.

   1- Mortgage Loan for EVERY credit situation
   2- The most competitive interest rates
   3- Purchase loans with Zero down payment
   4- No Equity, 2nd Trust Deeds, up to 135% LTV
   5- Cash Back Refinances
   6- Debt Consolidation
   7- No Income Verification
   8- Stated income