Butterfly Lady on Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:17:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Unique Butterfly Holiday Gifts

Title: It’s that time of the year again, and you just don’t know what to get the person that has everything

It’s that time of the year again, and you just don’t know what to get the person that has everything.

 Real butterflies for sale that have been mounted creating beautiful works of art. Our exotic butterfly displays are great gifts for those who enjoy butterflies, butterfly collecting or insect collecting. Order a one of a kind display today. Our real butterflies are non-endangered. Their purchase sustains the rainforest and it's natives through farming programs. Wild butterfly populations are enhanced by this plan.  No butterflies are harmed in anyway. On average, a butterfly lives only 2-3 weeks. This is a great way to pay tribute to their beauty

If you are interested in seeing these, and dozens more creations, please click this link mailto:butterfly10011554@yahoo.com

and we will email you the link to our website within minutes.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your visit.

If you do not wish to receive further mailings please follow the instructions below.   You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us again.