Maru on Sun, 25 Nov 2001 21:52:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Your_long_distance_calls

Title: 0

Save up 90% on your international calling from any country. Use your phone, fax or cell. This is not Voice/IP.
From Moscow to every european country, USA and Canadá: U$D 0.10 per minute.
From St.
Petersburg to the same countries: U$D 0.141 per minute
By "re-originating" a call to a location that is inside the US, we are able to bill the call at extremely low rates.
By delivering a North American dialtone overseas, the savings can be spectacular.
If you want to know more about our services, just click here

Thank you,
María Eugenia.