monzone2652 on Sat, 24 Nov 2001 23:41:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Real Opportunity!

Title: Online Consultations and Prescriptions

Are you tired of looking at dead-end Internet opportunities and laying out
your hard earned money just to see no results?

You can now have your own Affiliate Pc Pill Store Pharmacy Franchise...100% "FREE".

We will set-up your pc pill store web site coded specifically to you. Then as our affiliate, when
customers you attract to your
Pc Pill Store web site make an order...YOU MAKE DOLLARS...
on all initial and on all repeat orders.

No investment...We set up your totally functional web site, and provide all the services...Your only
job is to attract people to your
Pc Pill Store web site...It's just that simple...

You can put our banner on any of your existing web sites and start making dollars NOW!!!

Or enjoy designing any number of your own methods to attract customers to your new
Pc Pill Store
web site.

Go to the "AFFILIATES" link at our
Pc Pill Store web site and review our generous straight forward
compensation plan, and see just how easy it is for you to "LOG IN" and keep constant track
of your earnings in real time.

To get started right away, and receive your
Pc Pill Store web site, go to the "AFFILIATES" link at our
Pc Pill Store web site and click the "JOIN NOW" link. Within hours of submitting your basic information
to us, you will receive by way of e-mail your own totally functional,
Pc Pill Store web site (URL) ready
for use. To now visit the pc pill store web site:
CLICK HERE

Or you can simply come to purchase your pharmaceuticals your online. CLICK HERE

Online Consultations and Prescriptions

Widest selection of drugs available via the Internet !

Licensed US Doctors and Licensed US Pharmacies.

With our trusted healthcare professionals, dedicated customer service representatives, and simple ordering
system, it has never been easer to help your clients get the drugs they need. Just start by choosing a drug from
the menu. Non-Affiliates are welcome.
CLICK HERE

Weight Loss Products Stop Smoking Products
Men's Products Herpes Products
Women's Products Skin Care Products
Pain Relief Products Birth Control Products

Click here to be deleted from further communication