Steve McAlexander on Sat, 17 Nov 2001 09:15:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] [Fwd: Petition for Redress of Grievances]

Maybe a great idea.....  Thanks

Steve McAlexander
"Strength and Honor"

-----Original Message-----
From: American Patriot Friends Network [mailto:apfn@apfn.org]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 20:54
To: jgillaspie@arkansas.net; APFN Yahoogroups
Cc: josea3@artelco.com; Alfred Adask; The Lawful Path
Subject: [APFN] [Fwd: Petition for Redress of Grievances]

Petition for Redress of Grievances
http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495&article=11723
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Petition for Redress of Grievances
   Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 19:34:06 -0600
   From: "John Searcy" <josea3@artelco.com>
     To: <apfn@apfn.org>

APFN,You were recommended to me by Jeff Rense. I am one patriot that
really
needs a
friend. My father and I have developed a potentially effective remedy
for
governmental
abuse at the federal and state levels. The key to the effectiveness of
this
remedy lies in
publicity. We need to shine the spotlight on government to prevent it
from
sweeping its
abusive behavior under the rug. That is my reason for contacting you. We
need to
make
as many people as possible aware of this remedy, and to start utilizing
it
themselves.For
the past ten years, I have been fighting unlawful efforts by the
Internal
Revenue Service
to collect a fraudulent tax debt that they claim against me. To make a
long
story short,
the IRS unlawfully seized my real property and sold it to a group of
vultures in
North
Little Rock, Arkansas. A local Chancery Court unlawfully quieted title
to my
real
property in favor of the vultures. This bogus Chancery Court decree was
unlawfully
affirmed by the "high" courts of Arkansas. I am now fighting this issue
in the
Arkansas courts.

I have attempted to sue the IRS officials involved in this matter, in
federal
court. I have
attempted to sue local County officials who facilitated the conversion
of my
real
property, in federal court. I have attempted to file criminal charges
against
the IRS
officials involved in this matter, in federal court. I have tried to
obtain a
writ of
mandamus from the federal courts, to require the local U.S. Attorney to
do her
job
and prosecute the above IRS officials for their criminal acts. I have
attempted
sue a local Chancery Judge, who unlawfully quieted title to my real
property in
favor
of a gang of thieves, in federal court. I have also filed a complaint
against
the above
Chancery Judge with the Arkansas Judicial Discipline and Disability
Commission.
I have made pleas for assistance to the Arkansas Governor, Arkansas
Attorney
General, thirty-one members of the Arkansas Legislature, and a local
state
prosecuting attorney. All of the above actions were completely
fruitless.

Last summer, my father and I sat at home racking our brains to find some
remedy
for the wrongs we have suffered from the actions (and lack of action) of
official
pirates at all levels of state and federal government. My father began
concentrate
on the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, and the germ
of a
great
idea developed in his mind. The First Amendment says, in part, that
Congress
shall
make no law abridging the right of the people to petition the government
for a
redress of grievances. I have always been told, mainly by lawyers, that
this
right
applies to petitions to courts. I have heard of people petitioning the
President
of
the United States for a redress of grievances. I have also seen
petitions to the

United States Congress.

While it is perfectly acceptable to petition a part of the government
for a
redress
of grievances, my father's revelation concerns the "ultimate" petition.
The
ultimate
petition should be served on the government, as stated in the First
Amendment.
This means that the heads of the three branches of the government;
Executive,
Legislative, and Judicial, should be served with a copy of the petition
for
redress
of grievances. The Executive, with its law enforcement powers, is bound
respond to the petition. The Legislature, with its law making powers,
and
oversight authority of both the Executive and the Judiciary, is also
bound to
respond. The beauty of this petition is that no petty, black-robed
judicial
dictator
can utilize dubious procedural maneuvers to dismiss this petition. When
a time
limit for response is included in the petition, and a declaration that
estoppel
and res judicata will prevail over defaults is also included, the
petition for
redress of grievances becomes a powerful instrument indeed. If and when
the government fails to respond to the petition, some form of publicity
is
essential to expose the government's actions. This is the reason that I
am
sending you this message. I am seeking individuals and organizations who
would be willing to publicize this petition, and also to create and
serve their
own petitions. A petition for redress of grievances to the government,
by its
very nature, would reference some violation of the unalienable rights g
uaranteed under a republican form of government.

My father and I have served a petition for redress of grievances on the
Governor

of Arkansas, the President Pro Tempore of the Arkansas Senate, the
Speaker
of the Arkansas House of Representatives, and Chief Justice of the
Arkansas
Supreme Court. In that we have been victimized by numerous members of
the
Arkansas Bar Association, we have excluded Arkansas Bar members from
any judgment, fact-finding, or mechanisms of redress required by our
petition.
My petition is presented in strict accord with the Constitutions of the
United
States and the State of Arkansas. This petition resembles a common law
"true bill", which gives the government of the State of Arkansas an
opportunity
to affirm or deny my grievances, with statements of fact and law. This
petition
also gives the State of Arkansas an opportunity to either affirm or deny
the
status of a republican form of government in Arkansas, as required by
Article
IV Section IV of the United States Constitution.

I have hard and electronic copies of my petition, and hard copies of the
exhibits
served with the petition. If you would like to see these documents, I am
perfectly
willing to mail you a copy. My father and I would like to see Americans
across
the
country filing petitions for redress of grievances with both the federal
government,
and their local State governments. My father and I are presently
preparing the
federal version of our petition for redress of grievances. We have
thoroughly
researched the petition right, and we have found it in both the
Declaration of
Independence and the Magna Carta. The right of petition is very ancient,
and
most monarchs throughout history have encouraged this activity. It has
always
performed the valuable service of connecting the people to their
governments.
I even observed a Saudi Arabian Prince receiving petitions from his
subjects
just the other night on television. I believe that the right of petition
can be
powerful weapon in the arsenals of people seeking to reclaim their
rights under
a republican form of government.

John Searcy

P. O. Box 127

Dennard, Arkansas 72629
The 545 People Responsible For All of America's Woes
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/woes.htm

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
 Includes black and color ink.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Vv.L9D/MkNDAA/ySSFAA/aQSolB/TM

APFN GIFT EXCHANGE:
SEND GIFT/DONATION AND RECEIVE FROM APFN SUPPORTER
A CD OF PATRIOTIC SONGS INCLUDING TRIBUTE TO 911
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/contributions.htm

APFN CONTENTS: http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm
APFN MSG BOARD: http://disc.server.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN SITE MAP:
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/sitemap.htm

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude
better
than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask
not your counsel or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands of those
who feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you. May posterity forget
that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams
http://www.apfn.org

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/