sandra_mcguire2001 on Thu, 15 Nov 2001 01:28:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Don't read this - if you have excess $$$.

THIS IS THE BEST MONEY MAKER OF ALL!! NO SELLING,
FOLLOW-UPS OR INTENSIVE LABOR!! NO RISK AND EASY AS
PIE!! READ CAREFULLY!!

$$$"TRUE STORY" SEEN ON ABC's 20-20 "BOY 15 MAKES 71
THOUSAND IN 5 WKS!!! YOU CAN TO!!"

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV: THIS IS THE ONE!

Parents of 15-year-old find $71,000 cash hidden in his
closet.

Does this headline look familiar? Of course it does.
You most likely have just seen this story recently
featured on a major nightly news program (USA).

His mother was cleaning and putting laundry away when
she came across a large brown paper bag that was
suspiciously buried beneath some clothes and a
skateboard in the back of her 15-year-old sons
closet. Nothing could have prepared her for the shock
she got when she opened the bag and found it was full
of cash. Five-dollar bills, twenties, fifties and
hundreds - all neatly rubber-banded in labeled piles.

"My first thought was that he had robbed a bank", says
the 41-year-old woman, "There was over $71,000 dollars
in that bag -- that's more than my husband earns in a
year".

The woman immediately called her husband at the
car-dealership where he worked to tell him what she
had discovered. He came home right away and they drove
together to the boys school and picked him up. Little
did they suspect that where the money came from was
more shocking than actually finding it in the closet.

As it turns out, the boy had been sending out, via
E-mail, a type of "Report" to E-mail addresses that he
obtained off of the Internet. Everyday after school
for the past 2 months, he had been doing this right on
his computer in his bedroom.

"I just got the E-mail one day and I figured what the
heck, I put my name on it like the instructions said
and I started sending it out", says the clever
15-year-old.

The E-mail letter listed 5 addresses and contained
instructions to send one $5 dollar bill to each person
on the list, then delete the address at the top and
move the others addresses down , and finally to add
your name to the top of the list.

The letter goes on to state that you would receive
several thousand dollars in five-dollar bills within 2
weeks if you sent out the letter with your name at the
top of the 5-address list. "I get junk E-mail all the
time, and really did not think it was going to work",
the boy continues.

Within the first few days of sending out the E-mail,
the Post Office Box that his parents had gotten him
for his video-game magazine subscriptions began to
fill up with not magazines, but envelopes containing
$5 bills.

"About a week later I rode [my bike] down to the post
office and my box had 1 magazine and about 300
envelops stuffed in it. There was also a yellow slip
that said I had to go up to the [post office] counter.
I thought I was in trouble or something (laughs)". He
goes on, "I went up to the counter and they had a
whole box of more mail for me.I had to ride back home
and empty out my backpack because I could not carry it
all".

Over the next few weeks, the boy continued sending out
the E-mail."The money just kept coming in and I just
kept sorting it and stashing it in the closet, barely
had time for my homework". He had also been riding his
bike to several of the banks in his area and
exchanging the $5 bills for twenties, fifties and
hundreds.

"I didn't want the banks to get suspicious so I kept
riding to different banks with like five thousand at a
time in my backpack. I would usually tell the lady at
the bank counter that my dad had sent me in [to
exchange the money] and he was outside waiting for
me. One time the lady gave me a really strange look and
told me that she would not be able to do it for me and
my dad would have to come in and do it, but I just
rode to the next bank down the street (laughs)."

Surprisingly, the boy did not have any reason to be
afraid. The reporting news team examined and
investigated the so-called "chain-letter" the boy was
sending out and found that it was not a chain-letter
at all. In fact, it was completely legal according to
US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and
1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also
in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16,
Sections 255 and 436, which state a product or service
must be exchanged for money received.

Every five-dollar bill that he received contained a
little note that read, "Please send me report number
XYX".This simple note made the letter legal because he
was exchanging a service (A Report on how-to) for a
five-dollar fee.

Here is the letter that the 15-year-old was sending
out by E-mail, you can do the exact same thing he was
doing, simply by following the instructions in this
letter.

Dear Friends & Future Millionaires:

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months
from your home for an investment of only $25 U.S.
Dollars expense one time.
THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following.
This is the letter you have been hearing about on the
news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on
the Internet, a national weekly news program recently
devoted an entire show to the investigation of this
program described below, to see if it really can make
people money. The show also investigated whether or
not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are
''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the participation in
the program'' and if people can follow the simple
instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks
with only $25 out of pocket cost. DUE TO THE RECENT
INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS
ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: ''Thanks to this
profitable opportunity. I was approached many times
before but each time I passed on it. I am
so glad I finally joined just to see what one could
expect in return for the minimal effort and money
required. To my astonishment, I received total
$610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in.''
Pam Headland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

Here is another testimonial: ''This program has been
around for a long time but I never believed in it. But
one day when I received this again in the mail I
decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple
instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money
started to come in. First month I only made $240.00
but the next 2 months after that I made a total of
$290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by
re-entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00
and I am playing it again. The key to success in this
program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change
anything.'' More testimonials later but first,

PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to
5 months easily and comfortably, please read the
following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR
FINANCIAL
DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!
INSTRUCTIONS:

Order all 5 reports shown on the list below For each
report, send $5 CASH,
THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears
ON THAT LIST next to the report.

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP
LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

When you place your order, make sure you order each of
the 5 reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you
can save them on your computer and resell them. YOUR
TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00. Within a few days you will
receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports from
these 5 different individuals. Save them on your
computer so they will be accessible for you to send to
the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.
Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on
your desk in case something happens to your computer.
IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who
are listed next to each report, or their sequence on
the list, in any way other than what isinstructed
below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose out
on the majority of your profits. Once you understand
the way this works, you will also see how it does not
work if you change it. Remember, this method has been
tested, and if you alter, it will NOT work !!! People
have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all
five thinking they could get all the money.

But it does not work this way. Believe us, we all have
tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do
Not try to change anything other than what
is instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for
you.

Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this
advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the
person in REPORT # 5.

This person has made it through the cycle and is no
doubt counting their fortune.

2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO
REPORT # 5.

3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO
REPORT # 4.

4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO
REPORT # 3.

5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO
REPORT # 2

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1
Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address
ACCURATELY!

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of
names, and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY
OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a disk as well just in
case you loose any data.
To assist you with marketing your business on the
internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide you
with invaluable marketing information which
includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to
find thousands of free classified ads and much more.

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:
METHOD #1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see
how it goes, and we will assume You and those involved
send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also
assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response
(the response could be much better but lets just say
it is only 0.2%. Also many people will send
out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only
5,000 each).

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000
e-mails. With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders
for report # 1. Those 10 people responded
by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of
50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2%
responded with orders. That's=100 people responded and
ordered Report # 2. Those 100 people mail out 5,000
e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report #
3. Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a
total of 5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response
to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.
Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a
total of 50,000(50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response
to that is 100,000 orders for Report
# 5 THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00
(half million).

Your total income in this example is:
1..... $50 +
2..... $500 +
3..... $5,000 +
4..... $50,000 +
5..... $500,000
Grand Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE
OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU
CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY !

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO.
Dare to think for a moment what would happen if
everyone or half or even one 4th of those people
mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are
over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and
counting. Believe me, many people will do just that,
and more!
METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very inexpensive and there
are hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a
lot of free ads on the Internet will
easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you
start with Method # 1 and METHOD # 2 as you go along.
For every $5 you receive, all you
must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's
it. Always provide same day service on all orders.

This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out,
with your name and address on it, will be prompt
because they can not advertise until they receive the
report.

AVAILABLE REPORTS
ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each
Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is
concealed by wrapping it in at least 2
sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper,
Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are
ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name
and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW!!! :

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free
on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
Fred Mitchell
8304 Harland Drive
Springfield, VA 22152
REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail
on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
Erik & Holly Mlincek
51 Canterbury Circle
Amherst, OH  44001
USA

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
Tommy Pope
5780 Milgen Road # 708
Columbus, GA 31907
USA

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the
Power of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
Scott Katip
3110 5th Ave.
Beaver Falls, PA 15010
USA

REPORT #5 "How to SEND 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE"

ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:
Chris Rhodes
7915 Kleingreen
Spring, TX 77379
USA

Please remember that your $5 bills are going all
around the world and delivery of reports could take
from 3 days up to 2wks.

YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1
within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.
After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after
that you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT
# 2. If you did not, continue advertising or sending
e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100 or
more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX,
because the system is already working for you, and the
cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you
are placed in front of a Different report. You can
KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report
people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE
MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START
THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.

There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from
this business !!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM:
You have just received information that can give you
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO
RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make
more money in the next few weeks and months than you
have ever imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS
INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works
exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a
copy of this exciting report after you have put
your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to
#2 ...........# 5 as instructed above. One of the
people you send this to may send out
100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on every
one of them. Remember though, the more you send out
the more potential customers you will reach. So my
friend, I have given you the ideas, information,
materials and opportunity to become financially
independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !

MORE TESTIMONIALS:

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in
Chicago. I am an accountant with a major U.S.
Corporation and I make pretty good money.
When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about
receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole
thing,spouting my knowledge of the
population and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it
wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my supposed
intelligence and few days later she jumped in with
both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready
to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing
didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks
she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days
she had received total $ 147,200.00 ........... all
cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her
''hobby''.Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois

''Not being the gambling type, it took me several
weeks to make up my mind to participate in this plan.
But conservative that I am, I decided that
the initial investment was so little that there was
just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at
least get my money back''. '' I was
surprised when I found my medium size post office box
crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first
12 weeks. The nice thing about
this deal is that it does not matter where people
live. There simply isn't a
better investment with a faster return and so big."
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

''I had received this program before. I deleted it,
but later I wondered if I should have given it a try.
Of course, I had no idea who to contact to
get another copy, so I had to wait until I was
e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months
passed then it luckily came again...... I did not
delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first
try and all the money came within 22 weeks."
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively
easy money with little cost to you. I followed the
simple instructions carefully and
within 10 days the money started to come in. My first
month I made $20,560.00 and by the end of third month
my total cash count was
$362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanks to internet.".
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON 'YOUR'
ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

This is a one time mailing. To be removed from our database, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line.
To ensure that the "unsubscribe process" has been completed successfully please allow up to 2 weeks. We do apologize for any interim emails that are received while we are updating our records.