Hussein Ahmed on Sat, 10 Nov 2001 11:47:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT ASSISTANCE

                    CONFIDENTIAL

             VERY URGENT AND EXTREMELY PERSONAL

Attention: President/CEO

Dear Sir,

It is my pleasure to write and inform you of a
transaction involving the transference of
($67,200,000.00) Sixty Seven Million Two Hundred
Thousand U.S. Dollars only into a foreign account for
safe keeping pendingmy arrival with my colleagues for
the sharing with whosoever owns the account into which
the amount is remitted.

I am the financial Director with the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation(NNPC)in Lagos and this
originated from over-invoiced contracts executed for
my corporation sometimes ago of which I am one of the
signatories who signed on the project to the
contractors.  On completion and inspection
of this contract, the payment vouchers had been
approved and the money made available for the payment
to the contractor.  But as a matter of fact, we are
top government officials and we are not liable to come
out openly to claim this above money.   This is why we
are looking for a competent and honest company or
individual abroad whose documents would be tendered by
us here in Lagos as one of the contractors that
executed the project.

These are the two major contracts  awarded to the
foreign construction firms.  The contracts were Turn
Around Maintenance jobs on Ajaokuta
Steel Manufacturing Complex (The nation's steel
production firm) awarded to MESSRS DUMEZ CONTRUCTION
COMPANY, GERMANY and the Kaduna Refinery
Petrochemical Company awarded to CHIYODA CONSTRUCTION
COMPANY, JAPAN.

So after due consultations, you were strongly and
reliably recommended to us, by a good friend that
works with the Chamber of Commerce and
Industires of your country.  Although we have never
met or entered into any kind of transactions
with you before as to know you but based on the
recommendation, I personally want to believe that you
are honest enough.
It is on this note that we consider it proper to write
you asking foryour consent and support to transfer
this into your account.  You should not fear any risk
because we have concluded every arrangement to
safeguard this transaction but at the same time.  We
would want you to maintain high level of confidence
and secrecy.  I want your private telephone and your
fax number.

Meanwhile, this is the breakdown of the modality
(1).  30% of the money is for you for using your
account
(2).   65% of it is for us the originator.
(3).   5% will be used to settle all transference
charges by both parties.

Therefore, if you will wish too assist us, hasten up
and send the  following documents to us immediately.
(1).   Two(2) blank copies of your company's or
individual letter head paper signed and stamped.

(2).   Two (2) copies of your proformer invoices
signed and stamped.
(3).   Your bank particulars,  address and account
number, telephone, telex and fax numbers for quick
communication. The above documents will be used to
source for aprovals for payment and describe the
nature of the contract already executed.  Contact me
through my email address  for further details.

God bless you and your family.

Best regards,

HUSSEIN AHMED