integer on Fri, 9 Nov 2001 08:40:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

dear janet owen  [a very elegant name when spooned i am sure]

1001 lekker compliments. very verdi + spectacular korporat fascist sneak.ers.

lets retrace your steps

"janet owen" <janet_owen@hotmail.com>

>Dear Alex,

parking place

>Thank you so much for your help

careful gift wrapping for a peasant.
you may lose your left slipper.

>in previous years with putting out

                        literary peasant  [Co-Founder + Executive Director]

>Meanwhile,

in the interim

>to give you a little information about AIM III as a whole:

water nymph

>AIM in
>partnership with the Museum of Contemporary Arts, Los Angeles, is pleased to
>present AIM III: Luna Park <96> a series of critical inquiries into the crucial
>issues raised by the nexus of art, technology, entertainment and activism in
>the context of globalization
>and the rising privatization of culture. At the core of this debate is
>the ascendance of entertainment and our ubiquitous, and largely
>unquestioned, fascination with the spectacular.

let us your mask remove + paralyze your scruples.
beauty is convulsive.

arent you overlooking the concerns of the eye +?
when cinderella was returning from the ball what color were her eyes +?

and what of the heel of her slipper +?

how high +?

that is - perhaps your carriage is of wax constructed
your skin of pebbles made + the road the loveliest spells whispers -

        `within your bewildering rationality i sense a glittering downpour of hair
         - deliberately spectacular and frenzy inducing`

>Once again, thank you so much for your help in spreading the word

marvelous roundabout path.

>globalization
>Janet Owen. Co-Founder + Executive Director, AIM
>            @hotmail.com

             very elegant when spooned i am sure

nn  - zparkl!ng m!zch!evouz zm!le +?

-
-
-

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com

                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!
   n  r  .   5        !!!      http://steim.nl/leaves/petalz