BENJAMIN OJIANI on Mon, 5 Nov 2001 01:19:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Mutual Profit

I am General Benjamin Ojiani (RETIRED);
Residential Address-Plot 150  Wuse Zone 2, FCT, Abuja,
Nigeria.

I am contacting you courtesy of an address listing
which I obtained from your Embassy/High Commission in
Nigeria; THIS IS NOT A SPAM MAIL, and I appeal to you
to exercise a little patience and read through my
letter, and I guarantee you will not have wasted your
time.

As you are probably aware, Liberia, a West African
Territory was embroiled in a protracted civil war for
many years. This war of attrition eventually attracted
Worldwide  attention because of the suffering of both
the many warring parties which constantly changed
alliances and allegiances, and the innocent civilian
refugees. There were allegations of much atrocities
committed and many human rights abuses…

Nigeria, under the leadership of General Ibrahim
Badamosi Babangida (retired Head of State of Nigeria),
appealed to the United Nations for help. The later
encouraged Nigeria to mediate between the many
protagonists. Nigeria subsequently put together the
coalition of 16 member Economic Community of West
African States(ECOWAS), and the regional PEACE KEEPING
FORCE KNOWN AS ECOMOG was born! I was privileged to be
the first inaugural Nigerian commander of the Peace
keeping force, and I immediately moved into the camp
site at the outskirts of Monrovia, the capital city of
Liberia to take my command.

The peace keeping exercise was a total success , and
eventually the rebel, Samuel Doe was captured and the
many lesser war lords contained. Eventually Mr.
Charles Taylor, whose faction was recognized by ECOWAS
 was helped to establish an acceptable Government;
peace was restored; and the rest is history.

During the final onslaught which resulted in the
capture of Samuel Doe, the campaign was meticulously
planned and executed flawlessly; Samuel Doe’s
Headquarters was seized by my men, and much ammunition
as usual were recovered;  However, 10 large trunk
boxes
were also recovered and I immediately ordered them
taken to my quarters because there were rampant cases
of pilfering and outright looting by the Soldiers (
the Soldiers came from different Countries and
sometimes discipline was hard).

When I examined the Trunk boxes, I got a shock! They
were stacked full of 100 Dollar bills!  To my
inexperienced eye, I estimated that the boxes must
contain over 100 Million Dollars!  I was faced with
an instant dilemma…I dared not declare this discovery
to the Military High command; the money would promptly
disappear into private pockets of the Military high
brass…I  immediately swore my ADC to secrecy and
decided to transport the boxes into Nigeria. I used my
powers to requisition a Hercules Military Transport
AirPlane under my Command and airlifted the boxes to
Abuja,Nigeria. Needless to say, Our Aircrafts and
military equipment/property do not undergo Customs
checks .

Accordingly I immediately took the trunk boxes and
deposited them in a safe deposit box belonging to
Bullion Security Company Nig. Ltd., located at Abuja.
Of course No one knows the content of these boxes and
I simply listed “VALUABLES” in the deposit form and I
paid the storage charge of 2,500.00 USD per annum.
The date was 15th January, 1991.

I deliberately waited for the right political climate
to move this money abroad for investment purposes. The
time is now right because a properly elected Civilian
Government is now in charge of Nigeria.

I need your help because I am a highly visible
personality, and any attempt by me to transfer this
money to a foreign Country will fail. Also the law in
Nigeria does not allow serving or retired Military
Personnel to own/operate foreign Bank Accounts in
their name…I have therefore thought out a perfect and
100% risk free method of transferring this money
abroad, with your help. It is simple.
(1)You will provide one or more Bank A/Cs into which
all the money will be wired
(2)The Bank of origin, that is the, FIRST BANK OF
NIGERIA,PLC
(http://www.fao.org/ag/ags/agsm/banks/nigfirst.htm) ,
where thewire transfer will be done will provide all
the paperwork documentation, including the certificate
of origin in order to avoid money laundering charges
by
the RECEIVING BANK. This is vital to avoid the money
being seized by Government Agencies on arrival at your
Bank Accounts).. Also in view of the unfortunate
incident at New York and Washington in America, it is
vital that this money should not be seen as terrorist
money or as being transferred to terrorists…
(3)You will then come to Nigeria for a 2 / 3 day
visit;
on your arrival, we will then take the money to FIRST
BANK of  NIGERIA PLC and wire the money to your Bank
ACCOUNT(S); My Banker has advised me that in
transferring large volume money, it is best to use
offshore (Bank Haven) Banks like the Cayman Islands
where the tax incidence is zero or negligible…
(4)	After the wiring of the money, I will travel with
you abroad  to collect my share of the money which is
70%; You will keep 30% of the money for yourself.
(5)You will then help me to invest my share of the
money(This is optional and you are not obliged to
assist)

If you are interested in helping me, please reply
immediately, giving me your phone and fax numbers and
I will give you further details ; we will then
establish a game plan  to achieve our aim. Please bear
in mind that as far as you are concerned, this
transaction IS NOT ILLEGAL and we will NOT ENTER INTO
ILLEGALITIES AT ANY STAGE OF THE TRANSACTION TO
TRANSFER THIS FORTUNE ABROAD; EVERYTHING WILL BE
TRANSPARENT AND PROPER, This is the word of a military
officer. Thank you,

Gen. Benjamin Ojiani
Phone    + 234 9 272 7052
Fax        + 234 9 272 6116