Axel Roselius on Sun, 4 Nov 2001 20:50:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Chilling Example of Curtailment of Civil Rightsunder Fast Track legislation

i just got this reply from another list.
the national green party which had ralp nader as candidate is actually at

http://www.greens.org/na.html

xl