263821gasmask on Sat, 3 Nov 2001 12:49:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] 168 Do You Own A Gas Mask? Get One Now... 382126

CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL SAFETY ALERT
As we all know, our world has now changed since the
September 11 attacks on the Pentagon and the World Trade
Center. We have enemies that are willing to go to any length
to destroy our country. We do not know what they may try next,
but Attorney General John Ashcroft says there is 100% chance
they will try something in the future, the question is, what
will the do, and where will they do it?

As we all know, there is a threat, that these terrorists may
try to attack next with CHEMICAL or BIOLOGICAL weapons.
That is why we at MultiRX, have recently added to our line
of products items that you can use to protect yourself and
 your family.

We now offer Gas Masks that are 100% Certified by the
 Israeli Army.
 please visit our website. You only need to fill out a simple
  form, and on approval from our doctors, you will have your
  Gas Mask  delivered to your door . Please, think about the
  safety of yourself and your family. Is it worth the risk not too?
To order Gas Masks, please click on the link below

http://www.renetcom.net/gasmask

Thank you, and GOD BLESS AMERICA!