xposure on Sat, 3 Nov 2001 02:49:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] The Database that "leaves MS Access in the dust"

Database Software That Doesn't Make You Feel

Like a Dummy!

If you manage your business or personal information with Excel or

Access and are running out of steam, there is an alternative.

Our database solution helps you:

Manage Scheduling, Contacts, Mailings

Organize Billing, Invoicing, Receivables, Payables

Track inventory and services

Manage Customer, Service, Employee, Medical, and / or School Records

Manage Projects, Maintenance and more . . .

See why over a million users agree with PC magazine's assesment :

Create databases and full applications efforlessly and rapidly"

- -PC Magazine

Power Without Programming

Our signature, user-friendly interface lets you point and click your

way through even the most complex database operations, and doesn't

lock your data into Microsoft applications.

Download it for Free

Download a free, fully functional copy of our acclaimed database

software for a 30 day evaluation. You'll experience how powerful data

management can be achieved through a simple, elegant interface.

Critical Acclaim

" A simple, powerful, and elegant relational database that's easier

to use than Microsoft Access ".

- -PC World

" Leaves Microsoft Access in the dust "

- -InfoWorld

" The software is terrific. I use it. Neither MS Access or filemaker

is as easy to use or customize "

- -Bob Schwabach, Minneapolis Star Tribune

We've been building database management solutions for over a dacade,

serving over a million customers worldwide.

To start taking control of your data, send us an e-mail:

mailto:datasoftware@disinfo.net?subject=EVAL

with EVAL in the subject line for more info and your free, fully functional

30 day evaluation software.

40 free pre-built solutions are also included with your evaluation.

If you'd prefer not to hear from us, please e-mail:

mailto:justtryin@disinfo.net?subject=remove