TheRealNews on Fri, 2 Nov 2001 09:05:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Bin Laden executed???/Bin Laden executed?

Dear nettime-l@bbs.thing.net,

Bin Laden executed? Chinese report details alleged assassinations by Taliban insiders
--National Review
http://www.nationalreview.com/interrogatory/interrogatory102501b.shtml

Pakistan arming Taliban fighters
Ammunition, fuel delivered to militia
despite Islamabad's support for U.S.
--Washington Times
http://washingtontimes.com/national/20011031-23126172.htm

NATIONAL  ATTORNEY REFERRAL SERVICE
Need a Lawyer? We have over 70,000 that can offer payment plans @ the lowest possible cost nationwide now. Get everything started to have a Lawyer in court in any state in less than 30 minutes. Call for a free overview on criminal matters, DUI, civil matters, child custody, support, adoption, bankruptcy, guardianship, debt negation, probate, debt reduction, corporate, business law, on the job injuries, traffic or boating tickets, review of contract or legal papers, consumer or warranty issues, phone calls made or letters sent on personal or bussines matters, trust's LLC's or incorporating and so much more.
Just $49. mth.
Our record is so good we can accept Visa M/C Ect. We also have over 300,000 Doctors that can offer payment plans for any kind of medical work anywhere in the USA since 1983. Call us so you can go see that Medical professional now. They have already entered into a payment plan arrangement and specialize in pre-existing conditions that most other plans exclude.
Just $30. mth.
FREE OVERVIEW 1-888-922-UPHI (8744)

Creditable Threat on California Bridges
BBC News
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/americas/newsid_1633000/1633387.stm

CIA denies contact with bin Laden
Calls report of July meeting 'complete and utter nonsense'
--Ananova
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_438159.html?menu=news.latestheadlines

Iraq smuggles agents into Germany
May reinforce allegations of Saddam's involvement in attacks
--Financial Times
http://news.ft.com/ft/gx.cgi/ftc?pagename=View&c=Article&cid=FT3RH43KHTC&live=true&tagid=ZZZAFZAVA0C&subheading=europe

Get Attention from Sexy Men or Women Today!
http://www.qksrv.net/click-635606-1142396";

HOMELAND INSECURITY
WorldNetDaily Exclusive
Arab flight students stream into U.S.
Group of Algerians follows on heels of 14 Syrians training in Texas
--WND
http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=25156

YOU READ IT HERE FIRST
WorldNetDaily Exclusive
Syrians flood flight schools
14 enter at Dallas/Fort Worth; INS gives passport info to FBI
--WND
http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24955

Will $324,726 Every 3 Months change your life
http://www.bluedollar.com/servlet/BC?Member=D98I20

Jihad declared on Australia
'Any people who join with the Americans - they are Americans to us'
--Sydney Daily Telegraph
http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24851

ON CAPITOL HILL
House passes aviation-security bill
Federalization of screeners adopted in Senate version rejected
--MSNBC
http://msnbc.com/news/631075.asp

Are You Single, Are You lonely
Absolute Agency a half a million members and 30,000 new members each month. It FREE TO JOIN
http://click.absoluteagency.com/click.asp?id=109912&typ=click

Stock rise biggest in 3 weeks
Dow Jones adds 189 points, Nasdaq climbs 56
--Bloomberg
http://quote.bloomberg.com/fgcgi.cgi?ptitle=Top%20Financial%20News&s1=blk&tp=ad_topright_topfin&T=markets_bfgcgi_content99.ht&s2=ad_right1_topfin&bt=ad_position1_topfin&middle=ad_frame2_topfin&s=AO_G_jBRmVS5TLiBT

Consumer spending plunges
Americans stay out of stores following 9-11 attacks
--Associated Press
http://quote.bloomberg.com/fgcgi.cgi?ptitle=Top%20Financial%20News&s1=blk&tp=ad_topright_topfin&T=markets_bfgcgi_content99.ht&s2=ad_right1_topfin&bt=ad_position1_topfin&middle=ad_frame2_topfin&s=AO_G_jBRmVS5TLiBT

WorldNetDaily Exclusive
Faith-based investing big on Wall Street
Religious, moral beliefs become key to choosing funds
--WND
http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=25138

Microsoft makes deal with U.S.
Some states, competitors say settlement too lax
--New York Times
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/01/technology/01SOFT.html?ex=1005282000&en=37ddbc04efcbe0a6&ei=5038&partner=ASAHI

EXPOSED: The Biggest LIE About Internet Marketing!
Are you trying to market ANYTHING on the Internet If so, listen up...You've been lied to!Discover the shocking truth behind the biggest LIE about Internet marketing...and uncover what the "gurus" don't want you to know!
Click here for free info: http://www.hotresponders.com/ccShare.pl?cmnd=home&id=webmasterd

Libertarians: Repeal all gun laws
Party calls firearms 'practical solution' to problem of terrorism
--WND
http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=25155

WorldNetDaily Exclusive
California homosexual bills challenged
Watchdog groups say governor circumventing will of voters
--WND
http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=25157

DISCOVER THE POWER OF TRIANGLE-GAMES!
http://www.trianglemasters.com/servlet/Registration?Id=D98I20

BIOLOGICAL WAR-FEAR
Cipro's side effects
Postal inspector: 'I felt like I was going to throw up'
--Associated Press
http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-anthrax-curse-of-the-cure1101nov01.story?coll=sns%2Dap%2Dnationworld%2Dheadlines

YOU READ IT HERE FIRST
WorldNetDaily Exclusive
Saved from anthrax, sick from Cipro?
Side effects could hit runners, coffee-drinkers, kids, elderly hardest
--WND
http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=25058

New Yorkers buying canaries
Hope to use birds as early-warning system for gas attacks
--Ananova
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_439123.html?menu=news.latestheadlines

Anthrax in more government buildings
Officials stumped by death of New York hospital worker
--Reuters
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20011101/ts/attack_anthrax_dc_160.html

Anthrax appears in Midwest
Preliminary finding of contamination at Kansas City postal facility
--Associated Press
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20011101/ts/attacks_anthrax_165.html

Expert: Saddam ready for germ conflict
Reportedly has ways to develop deadly viruses other than anthrax
--London Telegraph
http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/11/01/wirq01.xml&sSheet=/news/2001/11/01/ixhome.html

Give Away FREE CELLPHONES..
A Business that WORKS!! Learn how to make $1000's giving away FREE Cellphones! FREE Automated Website and Earn Commissions ASAP!! http://www.cellphonetoolbox.com/DMI/84023

OPERATION: ENDURING FREEDOM
U.S. to fight through Ramadan
'This is an enemy that has to be taken on and taken on aggressively'
--Reuters
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20011101/ts/attack_bush_dc_21.html

Carpet bombing escalates
Intense pounding awakens residents 15 miles from front lines
--Fox News

More ground troops going in
Rumsfeld: 'We have a number of teams cocked and ready to go'
--MSNBC
 http://msnbc.com/news/627086.asp

Bin Laden stirs up Pakistan Muslims
Urges them to resist 'Christian crusade against Islam'
--Reuters
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20011101/ts/attack_dc_625.html

Kissinger: Wipe out Taliban, al-Qaida
'Bin Laden and his network has to be unambiguously destroyed'
--The Age
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20011101/ts/attack_dc_625.html

Pakistani recruits pour in to help Taliban
Easy-to-penetrate border not entirely under control of Islamabad
--Knight Ridder
http://www.krwashington.com/content/krwashington/2001/10/31/world/BC_ATTACKS_MILITARY_TALIBANRECRUITS_WA_foreign.htm

THE MEAN SEASON
Birth of a hurricane
Click to see progress of Tropical Storm Michelle
--WND/AccuWeather
http://www1.accuweather.com/iwxpage/adc/popup/wx4/index-animated.htm