wade tillett on Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:07:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] FW: Building Security

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandra Barrera [mailto:sbarrera@pky.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 4:26 PM
Subject: Building Security

Tighter security is now a fact of life for most downtown Office
buildings in the wake of the terrorist attacks on September 11th.
Parkway Realty Services immediately took the necessary precautions
(i.e. extra roving security guards, closing Stetson Street turnabout,
require photo ID's for all deliveries, and the right to search all
deliveries at the dock and packages coming in or out of the building).
We have requested that all tenants have photos on file for our card
access system. An additional card reader has been installed at the
East end of the security desk.

November 1, 2001 card key access will become effective 24 hours a day,
seven days a week for all tenants of the 233 North Michigan Avenue
Building.

The following are the procedures that will be required to enter and
leave the building:

* All tenants and their employees must swipe their access card when
entering the Lobby of the building at any time. There are two card
readers; the reader on the West side of security desk is for floors
13-22, the reader on the East side is for floors 2-12 and  floors
22-30.

* Signs will be posted at the escalators and at both readers.

* All visitors and tenants without card access MUST GO TO THE SECURITY
DESK TO SHOW PHOTO ID AND SIGN IN/OUT.

* If you are expecting visitors and know in advance, please email
233@pky.com or fax (312) 819-4408 with the name of your visitor and
date.

* Prior to 7am and after 6pm Monday through Friday and all weekend
everyone will be required to swipe their card upon entering and
exiting the building. Elevator card access will be in effect for these
hours.

* Messengers must leave their photo ID with the guard and sign in/out.
After hours - tenants will be contacted by phone and required to pick
up all deliveries at the Security Desk.

* We will have a guard stationed at each elevator bank to assist you
during this transition period.

We hope this will be a temporary measure, but in the meantime we would
appreciate your cooperation. Let's all work together for the safety
and security of every person that works in or visits this building.

Very Truly Yours,

PARKWAY REALTY SERVICES, LLC

Janice L. Holzman

Property Manager