Steve McAlexander on Tue, 30 Oct 2001 03:55:01 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-bold] Fw: [APFN] BILLIONS FOR THE BANKERS, DEBTS FOR THE PEOPLE [Part 1]

which get deleted immediately.  I don't think so.  many of the messages that
get by you are either blank or have distended poetry or marketing
information.

200 wrongs don't make 200 rights Steve.  Opinion is different isn't it?

200 MB of detritus doesn't make a happy list.  I was sharing relevant
information about current affairs.

We need to hear one another.   So why are you picking on me for?

Please, if your voice (and the perceived reception of your thoughts) is
important to your existence, please desist in this particular response to
the spam.   Are you insulting me?

Send it directly to the spammers, and spare us.

We would like to hear you, but can't because we are deafened by the volume
of your bandwidth.  I'm usually a lurker not a contributor thats for
validating me.

Looking forward to hearing YOU,   I don't quite know what you mean by this.

try messaging me directly if you have a beef with me ok?  I'm not a monster.
I don't like responding in public like this an spamming others because i
can't message you directly.

Thanks  didn't mean to you pissed at me.

Biti
Steve McAlexander

"Strength & Honor"

"No matter that patriotism is too often