bizop on Thu, 25 Oct 2001 22:15:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Support Your Country

Title: Support our Troops in Afghanistan

Support our Troops in Afghanistan

We have American Flags for your Car, Operation Noble Eagle Shirts,American Flag lapel pins and more. Show the world your Proud to be an American and proudly display our flag wherever you can.

Support Your Country!

NOTE: This email was sent to you because your email is part of a targeted opt-in list. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below and enter your email at the bottom of the page. You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us again. UNSUBSCRIBE ME PLEASE  #022154