steve on Thu, 25 Oct 2001 07:35:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Hey you guy's you gotta see this, a little tacky, I know, but it is pretty funny

Title: Hey you guy's you gotta see this, a little tacky, I know, but it is pretty funny

This is the page that everyone likes, I'm not sure why, (ha)

Now you can do your part to "wipe out the terrorists"

http://www.flagstowear.com/page0011.html

If the link doesn't work, just copy and past it into your browser.

www.flagstowear.com

Flagstowear is really more of a promotions co. to see more, … ahh, a more subdued approach tag the regular link, but the top one is, … uhhm, … a bit, ... well, ... you'll see.

steve@flagstowear.com
More products that you may or may not like. One, that seems to be getting way to much attention is our "Wipe Out Terrorism" toilet paper. … I know this is entirely inappropriate, but right now we are taking orders for three weeks out, we are sold out, but will be able to get them to you in 3 weeks. This stuff will be back up by Tonight.

osama bin laden T.P. $12.59 pr roll + shipping minimum required of 4 (people w/sense of humor only please)
Tee-shirts with flag on it no minimum order only $14.95
Quality embroidered hats as low as 5.99 low minimum required
Tee-shirts with your own logo on them for as low as $5.88 minimum required
Coffee mugs with your logo as low as $3.99 minimum required
Hey, The President did tell us to do more shopping,\

Opt out
mailto:remove@flagstowear.com?subject=Remove
If you would like to be removed from my address book click the link above.