email_services on Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:34:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Send E-Mail BE SAFE

Title: COPY ANY DVD MOVIE

Email Services

BE SAFE!

Send your mail via E-mail. Send to your email list up to

100,000 pieces (messages) for ONLY $250.00

Call Mike at: 402-597-4111

Get your message out there. This is the most effective,

affordable and efficient means to get your message noticed.

We will send 1,000,000 (million) messages for $1,000.00.

Text message up to 10k to our list of email recipients.

OR

Send 5,000,000 (million) messages for $2,500.00 (half price).

Sent over 5 days, 1,000,000 messages per day to our list of email recipients.

Great for ongoing campaigns.

Send as HTML add $250.00

Advertise your product or service using Bulk Email Services.

Need Bulk Hosting for your Web Site? Give us a call.

Dependable and Reputable!

Also featuring advanced Search Engine Optimization

and innovative Traffic Programs.

Please call for a free personal Internet marketing consultation.

References upon request.

Call 949-767-5768

We apologize if this message has reached you in error.

Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise

via E mail. No wasted paper! Delete with

one simple keystroke! Less refuse in our Dumps!

COPY ANY DVD MOVIE OR PLAYSTATION GAME

With our revolutionary software you can start collecting DVD's AND

PLAYSTATION GAMES using your traditional equipment.

GO HERE: http://66.163.40.1/DVD/dvd12/index.html

To Advertise here or places like this call Daniel

1-949-767-5768

If you wish to unsubscribe
simply  Click Here